Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Diego Domínguez Llort
October 13, 1991
Life and Career
Diego was born on October 13, 1991, under the sign of Libra in Zaragoza, Spain. He participated in the TVE1 program "Eurojunior" in the band of 3+2 (Tres mas Dos) but they were not chosen to represent Spain, they were among the finalists.
The band continued until 2007 when Blanca Liquete Marcos left the group. Ursula Amores (participant of Eurojunior 2003) replaced her spot. After the 2007 tour with the new component, 3+2 began to dissolve and each of them took new paths.
In 2009, Diego and María Jesús formed "Juego De Dos", and on March 19 of that year, they released their first self-titled group title. After about two years, both of them decided to break up the group and take separate paths in their lives.
|2010||Física o química||Andrés||Recurring role|
|2011||El secreto de Puente Viejo||Leandro||Recurring role|
|La pecera de Eva||Miguel||Recurring role|
|2014||Cien Años de Perdón||Police sniper||Minor role|
- Diego is currently dating Clara Alonso who plays Angie Carrará in Violetta.
- He has 3 tattoos.
- His fans are called "Dieguistas".
- He was born in Zaragoza, and he has been living in Madrid for 3 years.
- One of his favorite moments on Violetta was when he came to Violetta's house, but Ramallo, Olga and Angie had to hide him from Herman.
- He smokes.
- Just like Pablo Espinosa, Diego appeared in the Spanish TV-show "Física o química" (Physics or Chemistry).
- He's the third Spaniard to appear in the main cast; the first ones were Pablo Espinosa and Alba Rico.
- Diego had a minor role in the Spanish movie "Cien Años de Perdón" (10 years of pardon)
- In 2016, Diego won the "Cool is everywhere" Melty Future Award. 
| To view the Diego Domínguez gallery, click here.