DJ (by everyone)
Camila Torres (crush)
Dionisio Juárez "DJ" is a Mexican guy that won a contest from YouMix. The winner of the contest can go to visit Studio On Beat. DJ loves dancing and rapping and he loves to hang out with the other students such as Broduey and Maxi. He has a crush on Camila, but she didn't feel the same for him. He has a blog named "La Campana Chismosa" (The Gossip Bell), where he posts all of the info and gossip at the Studio.
DJ is portrayed by Gerardo Velázquez.
DJ is a very funny guy. He loves dancing and rapping. He falls in love very easily, but he's not very lucky with girls. DJ is similar to the character Maxi.
DJ made his first appearance in episode 1, when Pablo and Antonio announced about that the Studio is renamed into "Studio On Beat" and about the new teacher "Jackie", Pablo tells all of the students about DJ, who won a contest from You-mix. Everyone is happy with presence of DJ, especially Maxi. DJ spends a lot time with the students, he shows them his blog and he develops a crush on Camila too. He tried to tell Camila about his feelings, but Camila denied it because she didn't feel the same. Broduey is jealous because he knows about DJ's crush on Camila and he has a crush on her too. But after a while, they become good friends.
- DJ is originally a character from "Cuando Toca La Campana" (As The Bell Rings). His best friend are Pablo (Jorge Blanco) and Miguel (Leonel Deluglio). He has a blog called "La Campana Chismosa" (The Gossip Bell) where he posts all the gossip and info around the school. He had a French girlfriend called Michelle (Valeria Baroni).
- His full name is Dionisio Juárez.
- When he was on "Cuando Toca La Campana", he was very similar to the character Maxi:
- Both always wear a cap.
- Both fall in love easily, but they don't have that much luck with that.
- Both love dancing and rapping.
- Both have a crush on a girl named Naty (but in Cuando Toca La Campana, her name is spelled 'Nati').
- Both have a hip-hop style.
- He free-style rapped with Camila on his v-log.
| To view the DJ gallery, click here.