Alba Rico Navarro
February 26, 1989
Actress, singer, dancer
Alba Rico Navarro, (born February 26, 1989) is a Spanish actress, singer and dancer. She is from the town of Elda in Alicante, Spain. She is best known for portraying Natalia Vidal on the Disney Channel Original TV Series Violetta.
Life and Career
Alba was born in Spain, where she majored in drama. She has starred in numerous plays, including La gasolinera, for which she was awarded Best Actress at the Alegría (Vitoria) Festival in 2010.
She started her acting career at the age of 14. She has written different plays, monologues and starred in plays in Spain. Being a recognized theater actress in Spain, she was picked to be part of the cast of Violetta, in which she portrayed the character Natalia Vidal.
- Her zodiacal sign is Pisces.
- She was a special guest in fourteenth episode of the U-Mix Show with Facundo Gambandé.
- She has an older brother named Ramon.
- The name Alba means 'dawn'. 
- She and Lodovica Comello were on the same plane to Buenos Aires.
- Her best friend on set is Lodovica Comello.
- Her fans are called "Albanáticas".
- She is also good friends with Mercedes Lambre.
- In an interview with the Violetta Magazine, she said that the thing she misses most from home is her family, and that she has loved Buenos Aires from the first day of living there.
- She knows some Spanish dances. 
- She has wanted to be an actress since she was four years old. 
- She started crying when she found out she had been cast as Naty in Violetta. 
- Her favourite song from Violetta is "Ser Mejor", the Spanish version of "Sing for Love". 
- She likes Gregorio a lot and thinks that he's very funny. 
- Her favourite scenes from Violetta are the ones with Facundo and Mercedes. 
- She and her character Nati are both a little awkward and clumsy. 
- The feeling she gets when she's on stage is indescribable. 
- She participated the Violetta LIVE tour in 2015. 
- She has a blog, which she calls "My B-Side". 
- Her style isn't like Naty's, and she prefers to wear cute and casual clothes when she isn't working. 
- Her fashion icon is Penelope Cruz. 
- One of the songs on Lodovica's album Mariposa, called "Ci vediamo quando è buio", was inspired by something Alba always said when she and Lodovica were missing their homes while working in Argentina. 
| To view the Alba Rico gallery, click here.